Thursday, October 6, 2011

TaaDaaa~ :D

                                                               Dinner at Chilis :)
                                               This is what i ate last night , Grill Lamb Shoulder ^^

4.12pm start to update my blog ...what a tired day ...tonight have a gadering with all the leader ,and need to meet with Pastor tonight ...a nice 肥佬ship (fellowship)^^

hey ,you guys listen this b4 ? 打是疼,咬是爱 xD created by me.xP
so must 打多点,咬大力点xD .....no la im just kidding ^^
i wont do that ,im not the mental person...haha

hmmm..Today work got a chef who praise me ...he said i did well , want to giv me high mark in my pratical ,but he said he cant, coz he is not the head chef who incharge there ..so sad :( but in his mind im his good partner ^^

Well ntg to share ad...That's all ....(will be continue) ^^
Hav a good day ~
Missing someone la...huiyo ~^^

1 comment: