Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Relax ~






                     A Hot Coffe Latte ^^

Everyday work in the hotel is so tired , i need a rest....fianlly got free time to let me enjoy in Sunway Pyramid Starbuck ..i ordered a Coffe Latte with Top Full Cream..nice ,u should try next time :)

Well ,long time dint update my blog,ntg special ,nothing much to share...just normal be happy ^^

Alone at Starbuck abit boring eh ...feel wan to talk with someone ,but no buddy free now ..Amos hav to acc his family...so i go alone... :(
I miss my family,I miss Church members, I miss you ~ I miss everything ! argh ~faster finish Training !!!!!

Thx God we have a chance to service dance in FGA church with So many Artist in Malaysia ...
Acually our dance only pratice 1 week ...but alot ppl said nice . Thx God
and wanna Thx PS Joanne invite us to FGA for the event Opening ...

耶稣爱我,我知道,因有圣经告诉我^^

continue enjoy in Starbuck ,bye night world :)

2 comments:

  1. Brother.....
    A bit miss u le...
    When can join us more back? Take care~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i Miss you all ! i hope i can join back u all :(
    Take care too :)

    ReplyDelete