Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tired Day ~

<<我的懒皮女友>> haha this song so cute !
well...nothing to share with u all ...
every morning 5.00am woke up ,赖床until 5.30 only get ready to out..xD after that went to 7eleven buy some bread and coffee to drink (everyday the same ,(boring ) = =
jst so happy that every saturday i can go church service ad..coz i ask my chef to let me every saturday off...Thx God ~
everyday i was worry about the Big event dance performance ~ but finally i get the off day on that day ...So now my dance mood come back again ~ Come ON Matthew ~ Let's Dance For Jesus~!!!!
tonight have to pratice 99 ! but im sure i will very very very super super tired T.T coz i never rest in afternoon~
God giv me Strength ^^

Weii..thx everyday acc me
i feel so warm ( accept afternoon) xD

凉凉的阿玛尼呀还要擦香香^^

No comments:

Post a Comment