Tuesday, August 23, 2011

FeelingSsSssssssss~

how come the bad mood feel come again ?
靠主常喜乐,我说要常喜乐...but the feel stilllllllllllllllllllll haiz...(习惯就好,久久都会这样)
Stun infront the labtop no idea want to share what ...

健康的联络,光明正大~ lol.. 突然想到这个...

listening ''That should Be Me ‘’
start love this song
That should be me , Holdin' your hand
That should be me , Makin' you laugh
That should be me , This is so sad
That should be me , Feelin' your kiss
That should be me , Buyin' you gifts

Ouch ~ knee pain, Gan Shin bang me jst now ...haha ...she's crazy in basketball...
fuyoh,today played 2 round basketball 5.30 pm - 7.30 +  2nd round 10pm - 11.30pm ++ ? forget jor...super tired now,eyes wanna close jor...
should i go with Amos tomorow ? hmmm...God lead my way :)

hey u ,go sleep la...what time now ? :)
i close my eyes and pray ~

Nite Dear ~ <3

2 comments:

  1. Crazy in BB? LOLIPOP~
    Haha.. MAybe >.<
    Act i dont wan always bang ppl wan ler...not good~ but hard to control~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete