Sunday, November 20, 2011

~ Officially Missing You ~

                             
                                                    Is time to cut my hair ~

Playing guitar ‘’ 带我进入幔内 ‘’ nice song ^^

Last Friday after prayer meeting i went down the stage after that i  get a big surprise ! i was get stun that time ..i never think that u will ...........haha ! Oh my ~ What a big surprise ! Giv u  a Sticker ! xD

Yesterday was PJ Church Birthday~ Whole day busy ~
1st time organize buffet in church ...it is a nice experience ~finally well done !! Thx God u let me learn something ~ :)

is 8:48 now...still haven eat my dinner yet...but im still full...so keep fit bah ~
tomorow hav a food handle training in Hotel ...sure very boring one ...haiz..dont feel wan to go ..but still have to go for my attendance ~ but atleast no need to work ,can rest 1 day...not bad :)
i dont know why my chef will change my scedule to 1pm-9pm this week...argh ..i dont want ! cant go church this week :( ......be patient bah ...still hav 1 more week wanna change kitchen le...hope will better in next kitchen ! Pastry Im coming !!

continue enjoy the song ~ and waiting you kill finish all the zombie ! xD



敬拜你,是何等宝贵~

No comments:

Post a Comment