Tuesday, August 30, 2011

early in the morning  6:30am woke up to '' da bao'' my staff ...ready to take LRT to Tasik Selatan Bus station~
is time to back hometown ~ hmmmm miss my family :)

everytime when i back to my hometown, i just wanna be a good guy accompany with my family...i will find some time to chat with my mom , let her know how much i change in Pj ..tell her what i did in Pj Church...Tell her what i learned ...Today i used my guitar to play some song and sing infront of her....she told me ''how come u improve so fast '' ? '''( she never listen i play guitar b4)

At night,We'r going to a kampong call ''Macap '' ...when on the way ,my mom suddenly ask me ''森铭, 如果你做工赚了钱是不是要给教会..i said ''yes''  she asked : ''多少'' ....i answered : 十分之一   ... then my mom start to argue with me .(ofcoz i never argue back ,be a good guy ^^)..she told me the money better giv ur bro or ur cousin (baby kiwi) ...haiz..they stil antichrist ... i always go back will 面对this kind of thing, but i know what God said ''受逼迫的有福了''    天上的赏赐是大的      Thanks God :)

hmm..tomorow going out with Beulah Ng ,Eugene Ngow , Phebe Lim & Xin hui ...hope tomorow have a good gathering with them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment